Monday, September 10, 2012

This Camp That I Love-part 3


                                                       This is my last post about camp.
                                                  However, I'll only be posting pictures.
                                               Only these following words are needed:
                           I am so thankful to God for Checkpoint Bible Camp and Lord willing,
                                                        I am going back next year. :)

                                                                

                                                           
                                                       
                                                         
         
                                                I hope you've enjoyed a look at my week.

                                                             Have a greet week!
                                                                     Josie
                                                                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. I love the last pic with you and my two sissies!!! So awesome!!! What a great camp this is!

    Love in Christ,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete