Thursday, June 6, 2013

Graduation: A Sneak Peek


    Almost one month ago, I graduated from highschool. One of my dear friends and mentor photographed the ceremony. I thought I would share just a few pictures. I will post more as soon as I get them!

Me with my parents. I love them!
Me and two of my best friends, Katie (left) and Jill. They're amazing!
                                                                  In Christ,
                                                                            Josie

                              






3 comments:

  1. So awesome!!! Love ya and congrats!

    Hugs!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I also graduated this year, and I know how excited you must be!
    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Congratulations to you as well!

    ReplyDelete