Monday, September 23, 2013

Perhaps Someday


  I have never written a bucket list. I never really felt the need to. My dreams and things I wanted to do and accomplish were stored away in my head, perfectly content to stay there. However, I like to make lists, so I thought "why not?".  The things listed here are not all of them mind you. No way. That would take a while to write, and you, a while to read.  So... here are some of them.
                     

                            Speak a foreign language fluently
   
                           Travel around Great Britain

                           Write a novel

                           Be in a musical

                          Photograph a senior session

                         Visit the state where I was born (Texas)

                         Learn to sew

                        
   True, some of them are just little things, and I may not be able to accomplish them....

   but, perhaps someday. Maybe.


                 Do you have a bucket list all written out? What sort of things are on it?              

                            Have a great week!
                                      Josie     

                        

                          

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment