Monday, January 28, 2013

This was my day

 


            
                                   See that face? That's how I've been feeling all day.

   I have no make-up on. My hair was quickly done with curling gel, with my bangs pulled back with a headband. I'm tired. Homework has made me that way. I have an essay due on Wednesday. I miss my bestie who is currently on a mission trip. I want to see Les Mis again if I can find someone to go see it with me. Maybe. Or maybe I'll go see the Hobbit. Again. I really can't think straight today so I'm just going to continue rambling until I feel like stopping. I blame it on my tiredness and odd mood. I was in the same mood yesterday. You know you are when you walk out of church with determination in your step, singing, "Do you hear the people sing, singing the songs of angry men...".
Or maybe that just makes me a Les Mis nerd? :) What has your week been like? Anything like mine?
Days like this just make things more interesting, right?

                  In Christ,
                          Josie

4 comments:

  1. Aw, sweet girl, there just are days like this sometimes. You are not the only one who has "blah" days and goes around singing Les Miz. :-)

    You look so adorable in your pic... love the expression. Just thought I'd let you know.

    Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Rachel. I know you understand how I'm feeling. And I know you go around singing that wonderful musical. You love it as much as I do. And thanks for saying I look adorable. I wouldn't have put it that way exactly, but I'll take it. Hehe.

    Love,
    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes I have days like that too!:) and les mis, oh yes, perfect. I simply adore les mis and the music. and the hobbit is THE best!

    ReplyDelete