Friday, January 18, 2013

You know you're best friends when...


      You know you're best friends when...

      1.  You sing Les Mis at the top of your lungs while driving in the car

      2.  You give each other one knowing look and then burst out laughing

      3.  When you're at her house the first thing you do is throw off your shoes, run up to her room, throw your things on her bed and walk out

      4.  You give each other a hug despite the fact you saw each other a few days ago

      5.  You know each other's handwriting

      6.  You pray for each other


  I could go on, but I think you understand. I love my friends so much and I am so blessed that
 God has placed them in my life.

        Let's not take friends for granted.

               On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand,
                                               Josie

       

1 comment:

  1. Having such close friends, who point you toward Christ, and can share so many memories and laughs with you is truly priceless! :)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete