Monday, February 18, 2013

A photoshoot and a "jam" session

 Last week, I spent the night with my friend Tiffany. Yes, you've probably seen her name come up alot on this blog. She's one of my best friends and we do almost everything together. We go the same church, we see each other for 6 hours every Wednesday, and we talk on the phone a lot. And lately we've been able to have several sleepovers, slumber parties, whatever you want to call them. This particular day we were just planning on spending a few hours together, but it was getting close to supper time so when she came to pick me up, she asked me if I wanted to spend the night. After talking with my mom, I said sure. So, in the morning, I would just ride to church with her family.

We went to the mall for a bit, then back at her house we decided to do a photoshoot. I love taking pictures and Tiffany is a fantastic model. She's also patient with me when I get into "photographer" mood. Tiffany likes taking pictures as well, and is getting better and better at it. I'll post a few that she took of me.
                                  
                                                          
                                                       
                                                        

                                                         
                                                       
                                                           
                                                           
                                                    
           After about twenty minutes, we were freezing. We both voted on going back
  inside. Later that night, Tiffany pulled out her guitar and we just started singing. We did that for a about an hour. There were some laughs and jokes. So I call it a "jam" session. But really, we were singing about God and everytime we started laughing and became less serious, I had to remind myself who we were singing for, even if I was just for "fun".

I love days with Tiffany. I'm blessed to have her as a friend. I was blessed to be able to go shopping with her, take pictures, fix and eat a yummy supper, watch a movie, laugh, talk and most of all worship the same God together. It was a good night. :)

                         That's all for now, everyone. God bless!

                              ~Josie
 
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment